Wednesday, August 25, 2010

devil in the deep blue sea

So school's starting soon and I gotta get back on track to prepare for the new semester and new year.

Watched Prince of Persia, Clash of the Titans, and also re-watched Step Up (the first). The first two? Trash. So what if you have great action scenes? So what if you showcase the latest and most cutting-edge technology that creates all those magnificent CGs? IF THERE IS NO SOLID GOOD PLOT, YOU SUCK, AND YOU SHOULD JUST READ MORE GOOD BOOKS. Honestly, the only real good stories you ever get are either smart movies, or good dramas(for you drama-lovers out there), or anime. But even so there are also those that phail. But animes tell stories in a way that are better than movies sometimes. You have episodes that flash out characters and plotlines. How good is that?

Step Up...Well, I just watched it on a whim while trimming my nails HAHA. But...there's something good that came out of it,

If you want something, you give it your all and fight for it.

I'm talking about anything and everything. The overseas students here at NTU, especially those who hail from China, they're giving everything they have, they're working so hard. I don't think I can afford to be laid back, I gotta fight as hard as they do, to get what I want. I want to be eligible for a good job that can support me in the future. That's reality. Sure, a certificate is not everything..but its a means TO something.

Study hard, and play hard.

So I have a little plan for the upcoming 4-5 years, aside from the studying. I decided to invest in contacts as you all probably already know, since it'll be sometime till I have the money for LASIK. And also I really do want to visit Ben, like, after I graduate. I've been saying it again and again. I remember when I wanted to do it when I turned 18, but it turned out that I was still schooling, and it was also an important schooling year. Then I said 20 or 21, and now I deem that impossible, because I don't exactly have alot of money. Well I could take up jobs, but I think it'll be alot better if I visited him when I've graduated so I don't have to worry about any more schooling stuff haha xD

I wonder if I'll have a boyfriend by then. Because if I do, then..well I could stil visit Ben, but I think I'm going to feel restrained? But, well, I will never know how I'm like 4-5 years later. What do you guys think?

Reflections post coming up in a few days. Gonna work on the next picture blog post now (;

Look forward to it! (How many times have I said that anyway? xD)

Oh right, I might work on a new layout soon. Depends. Its not top priority.

Posted August 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment